💡『抓猴』的英語怎麼說?
If you want to use AirTag to catch your cheating partner, you might get disappointed. According to Apple, the AirTag is designed with a bunch of proactive features to prevent unwanted tracking.
如果想使用AirTag來抓猴,你可能會感到失望。根據蘋果公司的說法,AirTag具有一系列主動功能,可以阻止不必要的追蹤。
📕 精彩字卡:
• catch your cheating partner 抓猴 (逮住不忠的另一半)
• design (v.) /dɪˈzaɪn/ 設計
• proactive (a.) /ˌproʊˈæk.tɪv/ 主動的
🎓 深度講解:
首先catch(v.)有逮個正著、抓住的意思,另外cheat(v.)意思是行騙、作弊,也可以形容對另一伴不忠,例如:cheat on sb,因此cheating (a.) 這個詞用在這裡,不僅有欺騙,也有對伴侶不誠實、不忠的意思,當我們說抓猴,可以用catch a cheating partner/spouse(逮住不忠的另一半/ 配偶),另外補充幾個延伸單字:cheater 可以形容作弊者、偷吃的人, a cheating spouse investigator/ a private investigator 徵信社專員/ 私人偵探,track the cheating spouse 跟蹤偷吃者,collect/gather the evidence 收集證據 。
👇 看『不忠的』的例子:
• If you suspect your spouse of cheating on you, you should not confront them until you have gathered as much evidence as possible.
如果你懷疑你的配偶對你不忠,在你收集到足夠的證據之前,先別和他對質。
• Cheating partners normally have increased unusual expenses that you can get to know by checking their receipts.
偷吃的人通常會增加不尋常的支出,你可以透過查看收據來了解。
🥚 Blog看彩蛋》出軌跡象的相關英文單字 :
• Answering a random phone call late at night 深夜接聽奇怪的電話
• Hiding the screen when receiving a notification 收到通知就隱藏銀幕
• Clearing the browser history 刪除瀏覽記錄
• Arriving home late 晚歸
• Making sudden improvements to their physical appearance 突然開始在意外表
• Increasing unusual expenses 增加不尋常的支出